Landscape maintenance if offered on-call and through scheduled maintenance plans.
Pre-paid seasonal plans are discounted based on the plan’s total hours. This rate is based on number of visits per season and time spent per visit. Pricing is reasonable for the professional and quality work adhered to. To learn more about the plans, click on the link below.
Description of Fine Gardening Services
- Weeding- Plants are pulled by hand or tool. Herbicide is carefully used in certain situations if needed.
- Pruning- Stems are pruned to invigorate growth, support good health, and maintain appearance of the plant or shrub in its most natural form. We never shear shrubs unless a hedge or shape is to be maintained.
- General landscape cleanup of debris
- Mulching- Mulch can be freshened in small areas. For areas needing 1yd or more, a maintenance day outside the plan will be scheduled.
- Vegetable Gardens: I can help plan and plant your vegetable garden, fertilize, water, and harvest. Prune berry shrubs or young fruit trees.
- Annual and Container Plantings, Seasonal Decor- Plant annuals in garden beds, containers, or put up simple holiday decorations like flags, lights, pumpkins, wreaths, ornaments, etc. This includes plantings by seed, bulb, or live plants.
- Fertilizing- Special fertilizing can be done for specific plants including vegetables, trees, hydrangeas, holly, rhododendrons and azaleas, magnolias, blueberries, boxwoods. Cost of fertilizer is additional.
I also provide services to clean up the landscape on a larger scale. Estimates are free for landscape cleanup within Lexington. There is a small travel fee for outside Lexington.
- Invasive species removal- we will grub any invasive species if possible out of the ground, otherwise we cut and treat the plant with herbicide.
- Pruning for sidewalk clearance, structure, health of small trees and shrubs
- Removing or transplanting perennials & shrubs
- Removing debris from site
- Re-edging garden beds
- Preparing garden beds with compost
- Landscape design installation
- I can recommend both arborist and hardscaping companies for these services