Landscape maintenance if offered on-call and through scheduled maintenance plans.
Pre-paid seasonal plans are discounted. Pricing is reasonable for the professional and quality work adhered to. I may offer fine gardening specials during the months of November through February. If signing up after April, please contact me for availability.
Fine Gardening Estimates
$25 for an estimate, due at time of appointment.
Fee is fully refundable when maintenance plan is scheduled.
Description of Fine Gardening Services
- Weeding– Plants are pulled by hand or tool. Herbicide is carefully used in certain situations if needed.
- Pruning– Stems are pruned to invigorate growth, support good health, and maintain appearance of the plant or shrub in its most natural form. We never shear shrubs unless a hedge or shape is to be maintained.
- Mulching– Mulch can be freshened in small areas. For areas needing 1yd or more, a maintenance day outside the plan will be scheduled.
- Vegetable Gardens: I can help plan and plant your vegetable garden, fertilize, water, and harvest. Prune berry shrubs or young fruit trees.
- Annual Flowers & Seasonal Decor– Plant annuals in garden beds, containers, or put up simple holiday decorations like flags, lights, pumpkins, wreaths, ornaments, etc. This includes plantings by seed, bulb, or live plants.
- Fertilizing– Special fertilizing can be done for specific plants including vegetables, trees, hydrangeas, holly, rhododendrons and azaleas, magnolias, blueberries, boxwoods. Cost of fertilizer is additional.