Estimates for landscape cleanup are free if within Lexington. Outside of Lexington, a travel fee will apply.
On Site Consultation
- Up to 2hr visit $100
- The consultation fee is due at the time of the consultation by cash only. Please, no checks at this time.
- Pre-Consultation Survey
- This survey allows me to learn more about your wishes and come better prepared to serve you.
- Part or all of the consultation fee is refunded on designs over certain amounts.
What you get with a consultation
- Pre-consultation analysis
- 2hr on-site consultation
- Write up of notes sent to you by email
- A follow up email with questions if needed
Consultations are a great way to learn about your garden and address issues that may be happening in the landscape. During this on site initial consultation we will meet one another and discuss the current condition of the site. We will idealize a design vision and assess your needs and wants of the landscape.
Some topics that may be addressed during a consultation:
- Issues in the landscape, like drainage, invasive plants, plant diseases and pests
- General maintenance suggestions
- Plant identification
- Suggestions for new plants or transplanting
- General design ideas
- Resources for plants, materials, or references for other professional services
A consultation may also be very beneficial when considering purchasing or selling a home. A landscape that needs a lot of work that could be a negotiating factor that could save you hundreds to thousands of dollars.
Everyone benefits from a consultation, wether you’re a diy-er, moved into a new home, or wanting a new planting design for your garden. Clients have found consultations to be very useful and has saved them time, energy, resources, and money in many ways.
For consultations outside of Lexington, a travel fee will be added $54 cents per mile from zip code 40514.
$50 per hour
If you’re looking to cleanup or install a design yourself, but need help getting started on your own, I am available for additional instructional consultations. This may include:
- Showing you methods for getting rid of invasive plants
- How to plant, mulch, water, weed most effectively
- Laying out garden bed lines or plants
- Picking out the best choice of plants at a nursery
- Being present during hardscape installation