I am now able to offer seeds from some of my favorite annuals, herbs, and tomatoes! Last fall I worked many diligent hours collecting seed, cleaning it, and storing it.
Packets range from $2-$3. If you’re local and would like to pick them up, email me your order to avoid shipping charges. Visit the etsy shop to check inventory.
All my plants are grown organically.
- Teddy Bear Sunflower (gets 2′ tall)
- Cosmos ‘Sensation Mix’- pink, magenta, and white. bees love it.
- Cosmos ‘Snowpuff’- my favorite; white frilly petals
- Celosia ‘Crushed Berries’- great for dried and fresh arrangements
- Mexican Sunflower- favorite of Monarchs and hummingbirds
- Zinnia ‘Royal Purple’
- Jasmine Tobacco Nicotiana- the most heavenly fragrant flower!
- Anise Hyssop
- Dill ‘Bouquet’- I plant this for Black Swallowtail Butterflies
- Yellow Crazy Candy Cherry- the best cherry tomato to snack on
- Rennie Cherry- Pinkish red olive shaped cherry tomatoes
- Merry Pear Tomato- a pear shaped tomato that produced many tomatoes that were good for eating fresh and making sauce with
- Green Zebra- a unique and good tasting green stripped tomato
- Ozark Pink- great for slicing, pink tomatoes taste great