Happy New Year
We hope that you have a great new year going from 2016 to 2017. I think this was a whirlwind of a year for a lot of people and our world. We can simply appreciate all that 2016 gave and showed us, and make positive goals and plan for growth in 2017.
To appreciate 2016
We want to give you a big Thank You!
Thanks for reading this blog
Thanks if you connected with us in anyway this year
Thank You for all who gave us business
We appreciate everyone! EARTHeim will continue to grow and make a difference in this world with all of your support and business. Our #1 goal is to make a difference in your life and in supporting our pollinators and our environment in many ways. We have a strong mission and goals, we couldn’t do this without you.
In 2016 EARTHeim
- Worked with many wonderful clients giving consultations, and working with them on designs, installations, and maintenance
- Taught 2 courses with the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute through UK
- Led a workshop with Wild Ones on making native bee homes
- Attended the Kentucky Native Plant Society Symposium and many other events
- Obtained a chemical license
- Raised and sold many native plants- in part with the Chevy Chase Farmers Market
- Raised and released over 30 caterpillars of Monarchs, Black Swallowtails, and Spicebush Swallowtails
- Expanded our own native plant garden
In 2017 we have a few things planned and some goals to reach!
- One community project is in progress working with the organization Sustainable Berea
- I will continue teaching for the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) through UK
- I will be working with Wild Ones, to be announced
- Obtain some additional certifications
- There are plans for a workshop with Seedleaf
- There are a couple of e-publications I hope to release this year
- An online gardening/design course is in the works
- Host a native plant sale. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, sign up for the newsletter to be updated!
We are looking forward to all of these things and much more in 2017. We wish you all the best in the new year.