I learned this tip from Re-Nest, a network dedicated to increasing a whole way of living. Except they used grapefruit. After making some strawberry lemonade, I took the lemons and cleaned my tub! Here’s what you need…
Scrub Brush (optional)
1. Sprinkle a generous amount of salt in the tub.
2. Take the lemons you’ve cut in half from making lemonade and use them to scrub the tub.
3. After scrubbing, you may let it sit for 10 minutes to gain more whitening effect.
4. You may also scrub with a scrub brush for extra power.
5. Rinse with warm water.
6. Don’t let the seeds go down the drain, or you’ll be cleaning it next!
7. Compost lemons
If you found information on this blog useful, you may make donation to sustain it. You will be directed to PayPal. Thank You!